5.21.2015

Around here | Natalie's Garden & Green House


This past Monday my mom took me to a little find in the country between Oregon and Madison. It was a sweet little place called Natalie's Garden & Green House. I have been looking for flowers for my front porch hanging baskets as well as some herbs. I instantly found what I was looking for!
I loved the bright color and selection of hanging plants as well as the prices! Perfection! 
She also had a lot of vegetable starter plants, herbs and grasses.
The green houses are small and homey, I loved that I could see her laundry hanging on the line and the gorgeous farm house in the distance. You can tell she really loves what she does and she is sweet as pie!

4460 Rutland Dunn Townline Rd. Oregon WI
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment