6.12.2015

August 30, 2014 | Our Wedding Day


So finally I have gotten to making a wedding day collage! It was so hard to narrow down the photos... so hard! Mike's cousin Tim gifted us with our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier, thank you Tim! 
There were so many friends and family that came together to make this such a perfect day, I am sorry if I am forgetting anyone! A huge thank you to Jenny Slight of Lavender Hills Wedding and Events who kept me sane, everything moving and the food out on time! My heartfelt thank you to my dear friend Anne who wrote a beautiful ceremony tailored to Mike and I, it was perfect. Thank you to my grandfather for your thoughtful words. 

Thank you to Tegan Peterson who made me up beautifully! 
 Our flowers where done by the fabulous Cathy at Main St. Floral & Gift, thank you thank you! 
Thank you to your rocking bar tender bobo and our killer DJ Andy Johnson! 
Thank you to by beautiful bridesmaids and BEST FRIENDS. And thank you to my wonderful awesome friends and family who came from all corners of the world to celebrate with us! 

Thank you, Chanley, Sam, Dad and Hardy for your speeches and love!
Thank you to my mother and mother in law for putting up with us while planning our wedding, thank you for all your love and support. We couldn't have done it without you.. heck, we wouldn't even exist without you! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! 
I love you so much Mike.

EVERYDAY
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment