4.20.2016

Midwest Wednesday | So Many Stripes!



This was an easy causal outfit~ these photos were taken right before Jr. Prom photo MADNESS at the state capital! So since I was going to be helping Hanah with shooting our girls I need to be comfy, be able to move and still look professional and chic! 
Well this t-shirt maxi -which I got for my bday from the amazing ladies at our local dress shop Stori Anne Co. was the perfect thing! I added a jean jacket.. duh its a NO BRAINER for when the sun goes down + making this outfit look finished. We all know how much I LOVE LAYERS. 
Next I jazzed up this look with a bold lip, necklace (created by yours truly), and matching clutch. So simple, this look goes from work day to a dinner on the square!


Try the look with these links!
Dress $23  |  jacket $59   | Bag $-   | Necklace $108   | Shoes $19  | Shades $42  | Lipstick $32 
Midwest Wednesdays is a collaboration with H. Claire Photography!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment